REALTY|share was designed and developed to empower real estate firms by providing
invaluable order, efficiency, and insight for their real estate operations.
Alpharetta, GA, May 31, 2018— Arcuity, Atlanta’s only firm delivering value-focused workflow and process efficiency accelerators for the SharePoint platform, today announced it will be an exhibitor at Realcomm 2018, where it will be demonstrating its revolutionary REALTY|share business accelerator.
REALTY|share is a secure, comprehensive real estate process, content management and collaboration framework built on Office 365 and SharePoint and powered by Nintex workflows. It helps firms gain management and oversight of real estate resources while keeping clients, partners and investors up to speed.
“Commercial real estate firms are under the gun not only to maintain and manage their portfolios efficiently but also to satisfy the demands of investors, partners and clients,” said David Hammond, president of Abel Solutions. “REALTY|share is proven to be 100% successful in helping real estate companies painlessly streamline their processes—from organizing and accessing resources internally to providing updates and insights through a feature-rich information portal.”
- Organize documents securely across deals, with version management to eliminate duplicates.
- Track checklists and deal-related action items, from due diligence and construction checklists to tax returns, investor reports and other deliverables.
- Access content in the office or remotely, via browser, desktop or mobile device.
- Manage and track contacts and contact activity—investors, properties and more.
- Locate documents easily with Google-like search functions.
- Securely share any document—and other information—with third parties: investors, lawyers, contractors and architects.
- Extract and organize key metrics to view powerful insights about properties and their activities through dashboards, reports and scorecards.
Realcomm 2018 attendees can visit Abel Solutions and view REALTY|share demonstrations in booth #915.