Cut Costs Resulting from Multiple Single-Function Software Solutions
- There has been a proliferation real estate software solutions that address very specific business functions within the organization.
- For example automation of the deal pipeline management function has been address by at least two or three software vendors.
- As real estate companies seek out efficiencies through automation, there is a tendency for different departments to invest in different software solutions that meet their very specific needs.
- This accumulation of individual software applications is not only expensive, but also compounds a set of problems related to security, governance, data integrity and training.
- REALTY|share allows a real estate company to leverage their investment in the Microsoft Office 365 platform which can be extended to meet many of the business automation needs that these individual single-function software solutions would otherwise be purchased to address.